Are you stumped on how to transfer music from your Apple phone to your android phone?
Apple iOS and Google’s Android are currently dominating the market for mobile phones. These two operating systems have totally different compatibilities and hardly match.
Transferring music from one device to another of the same operating system is easy but what about when you’re transferring music from iTunes to android? It’s really a million dollar question for sure. Here we have come up with a unique solution. If you follow the guide given here in step by step manner, then you can successfully transfer all kind of music files from iPhone to Android devices.
Here we have come up with a unique solution. If you follow the guide given here in step by step manner, then you can successfully transfer all kinds of music files from iPhone to Android devices.
How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
Friends, first of all, I want to mention some things here-
1. Please do NOT try this process if you have a rooted or jailbroken device. It may not work and moreover may harm your devices.
2. Connect your devices to Wi-Fi or high-speed data connection. It’s not a must-have requirement but you can face a lot of issues if you try to do this with slow internet.
Step by step guide to transfer music from iTunes to Android devices
Buddy, go through the steps mentioned below and let us know whether you are facing any problem or not. Don’t be shy to mention the issues as this is a never ending process of knowledge sharing.
Double twist: Install the app and you can sync iOS devices to any Android devices and can transfer music files.
Transfer music files through double twist app- PC method
Note: All the transferred files will be synced into the SD card, and you can get those files from the Music folder of your SD card.
Follow these steps –
- Install the app named “double twist” in your computer.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable to turn on MTP (Mass storage mode)
- The system will recognize the device automatically and will flash a single window for syncing your files. Just going through the options, you can initiate music file transfer immediately.
Transfer music files through double twist Air Sync app- LAN method
This is a paid version of the above-mentioned app. It may cost you around $4.99. Using this method, you can transfer a lot of files within few seconds using the Wi-Fi or LAN. One requirement though is that both devices should be in the same LAN network. Otherwise, it won’t work.
• Launch the app, and it will show a 5 digit password to be paired with the device.
• By entering the code, you can pair up the devices and initiate the process.
• This seamless process can transfer a lot of music files in a minute!
That’s it, friends, you are done! Let us know your experiences and any issues you might experience.