Contributing To Dumb Little Man
Create a Dumb Little Man account (click on the Facebook, Twitter or Google icons to register)
Write an awesome article that you think would be a fit for the readers at DLM.
- Do not submit the same article more than once.
- Your article must be the final draft. Do not submit updates (see above).
- Write about something specific. Do not submit articles like “How To Be Happy”. For example, one of the most popular articles on DLM is titled “Ten Simple Ways to Make Your Boss Think You’re Brilliant (And Indispensable)“. It’s unique and a must read for nearly everyone!
- We love lists and intriguing, insightful content you are proud to put your name on and people would love to read and share.
- Your article must be original and not already published anywhere online. See our complete Writer’s Guide. You can also find a free plagiarism checker by Edubirdie HERE.
Every Author gets a Byline and BioYour Author Bio will show under each article of yours that gets published. To optimize your experience, we recommend that you fill out your author bio and add in your website and social media links so be sure to fill out your profile page.
Promotional links are not allowed in the body of your articleWe reserve the right to reject articles that have links to ecommerce pages or homepages in the body of articles. Links that do not provide value or important references will be removed. If you are linkbuilding for your website, you may add in your website link in your Author Bio instead.
DLM rights for editingDLM reserves the rights to make edits to the content without notifying the author.
Requests to take back not honoredRequests to take back your articles after they have been published will NOT be honored.
More questions?Please check out FAQ for more frequently asked questions and our policies.