21 Powerful Quotes from Nick Vujicic To Help You Lead
He was born with a rare disorder, with no legs and arms.
Despite suffering from bullying and struggling mentally and physically, he didn’t give up.
Today, Nick Vujicic is a motivational speaker and author of seven books. He writes about life, love, and self-acceptance. He writes about family, productivity, and work. He writes about the power of faith and standing strong.
Nick Vujicic doesn’t know the word depression. He’s the founder of several non-profit organizations and presenter of motivational speeches worldwide. His speeches give hope and meaning of life to millions of people. When it comes to motivation and self-belief, he’s one of the best people who can tell people about them.
These 20 lessons from Nick’s book “Your Life Without Limits” will give you more reasons to live, create, and love the world around us.
Check out Nick’s inspiring quotes about life, faith, acceptance, and motivation.
1. “This life is full of great experiences if we only give it a shot.”
2. “… God gave you just one mouth but He gave you two ears, so you should listen twice as much as you speak”
3. “Have you ever felt trapped in circumstances, then discovered that the only trap was your own lack of vision, lack of courage, or failure to see that you had better options?”
4. “Life is not about having, it’s about being. You can surround yourself with all that money can buy, and you’d still be as miserable as a human can be. I know people with perfect bodies who don’t have half the happiness I’ve found.”
1. “I will try one hundred times to get up and if I fail one hundred times… If I fail and I give up, will I ever get up? No! If I fail, I’ll try again and again. But I want to tell you, it’s not the end.”
2. “The greatest rewards come when you give up yourself. It’s about bettering the lives of others, being part of something bigger than yourself, and making a positive difference.”
3. “Take small steps in the right direction. No matter how small your steps, keep moving forward towards your goal.”
4. “Don’t give up. And know that there is always someone out there who believes in you and who loves you just the way that you are.”
1. “I have the choice to be angry at God for what I don’t have, or be thankful for what I do have.”
2. “If you can’t get a miracle, become one.”
3. “I don’t care if you are a good mathematician, or a good athletic, or not good at anything. That you think. But I am gonna come and tell you that you are awesome the way you are.”
4. “I encourage you to accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not there.”
5. “Dream big, my friend, and never give up. We all make mistakes, but none of us are mistakes. Take one day at a time. Embrace the positive attitudes, perspectives, principles and truths I share, and you, too, will overcome.”
1. “To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything!”
2. “We may have absolutely no control over what happens to us, but we can control how we respond. If we choose the right attitude, we can rise above whatever challenges we face.”
3. “You can’t even stand without risking to fall.”
4. “Some injuries heal more quickly if you keep moving.”
5. “If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If YOU fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish strong?”
6. “Keep moving ahead because action creates momentum, which in turn creates unanticipated opportunities.”
7. “If a man without arms and legs is dreaming big why can’t we, why can’t we all?”
And the last but not the least to finish this post:
“My hope is that when people who are in pain see that I have a joyful life, they will think, if Nick – without arms and legs – is thankful, then I will be thankful for today, and I will do my best.” ~ Nicholas James Vujicic