I don’t know about you, but I see a lot of people, who have two daily companions – stress and anxiety. They wake up together, go to studies or work together, make decisions together and even try to relax and have fun together.
Seriously, these bad emotions are taking our energy, health and happiness away. In this crazy world we are living now, we have find a way to get rid of these emotions. And great news, there is a way to do that!
You probably heard about yoga, meditation, breathing exercises for stress reduction and life quality improvement. I have to say, those techniques are really beneficial, but it is not so easy to implement them into your daily life. Especially if you are new to such thing as meditation and you are going through hard times in your life, it will be nearly impossible to practice meditation and to see its benefits.
I want to introduce you to a deep relaxation technique, which immediately make you feel relaxed and happy. And if you practice it daily, soon you will see big shifts in how you feel, how you think and how you perform. Regular practice of this deep relaxation enhances memory and learning capacity, awakens creativity and intuition, brings more positivity, joy and fulfillment. And of course this relaxation technique releases stress at its deepest levels.
So let me give you short and simple steps to the world without stress and anxiety.
1. Lie down on the floor, if you have a yoga mat. Or you could just lie down on your bed. Your body should be straight, but comfortable. I suggest to put on a light blanket.
2. Close your eyes. Take a couple of deep breaths. Imagine that with every exhalation all worries, problems and bad thoughts flow out of you.
3. Then start to move awareness through your body parts. Begin by feeling your forehead, then eyes, nose, lips, chin, whole face, neck and so on until you reach your toes.
4. Then repeat couple of times mentally: I am calm, relaxed and creative. Feel that. Imagine yourself being the most relaxed and creative person in the world.
5. Concentrate on your breathing. When you inhale say mentally 21, when exhale 21, inhale 20, exhale 20, inhale 19, exhale 19 and so on until you reach 1. Every number brings your closer to deep relaxation and better life quality.
6. Repeat again: I am calm, relaxed and creative.
7. Listen to the sounds outside and inside your room. Begin to move your toes and fingers, slowly open your eyes.
You are feeling better now, aren’t you? I practice a little bit longer version of this deep relaxation everyday (about 45 minutes) and can’t find the words to say how grateful I am that I found it. I believe, it can transform everyone’s life. So if you are thinking to try it or not, try it and let me know how you feel.
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!
Irma is a relaxation coach. She has a passion to share her knowledge and help others to start a journey to the better life. She is the creator of fightyourstress.com