Happy Friday everyone. In a week where I spent more time in the car than the office, it’s nice to be sitting here in the home office while wearing vintage 1992 jean shorts, cleaning up tasks, and chatting with Glen about blog life.
As the day comes to an end, it’s time to remind you of a lesson that I learned about Mother’s Day a couple years back. It was a rookie mistake really. Ready for it? Ok, here it is:
If you have young kids, be sure they get something for their mother. Just because your wife isn’t your mom, doesn’t mean you’re exempt!
It means a lot so get into the spirit and have your kids draw something special so you can put it into a frame; it doesn’t have to be much. However, the thought will mean a lot to both of you.
Ok, here’s the goods:
Found on the Web:
- 20 Ways to Combat Allergies – Yes sneezy, the season is upon us.
- Bruce Lee’s Top 7 Fundamentals for Getting Your Life in Shape – Great article, Bruce Lee was wiser than most give him credit for.
- 7 Ways to Beat the Buffet – I love Mother’s Day Brunch, I’m just not fond of the food hangover I have on Monday.
- The 75 Skills Every Man Should Master – Slowly learn each of them at some point in you life.
- The 100 top Web apps for 2008 – If for no other reason, I like this because I can see what I missed
- 11 steps to a better brain – Damn, I only have 7 years! – “Around the age of 40, honest folks may already admit to noticing changes in their mental abilities. This is the beginning of a gradual decline that in all too many of us will culminate in full-blown dementia.“
Most popular at this time last year:
- Sleep Adjustment – Gain 10 days per year: These 3 simple things have created a self-adjusting alarm clock inside my body.
Have a good weekend everyone!