Getting good advice on Real Estate and Mortgages is tough if you’re going to simply google your way through it. Go ahead and google the word “mortgage”. With 255,000,000 results, you can be sure that 90%+ is spam. So to help out we’re pointing you to a good site that is ad-lite and answers a lot of questions without using confusing language.
Here is a sample of one section’s topics:
- Mortgage Lock-ins
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- How Much Can You Afford?
- Qualifying for a Home Loan
- Documentation Checklist
- Setting the Mortgage Terms
- Discount Points
- Closing Costs Checklist
- The Second Trust (Piggyback) Loan
- Benefits of Homeowner’s Insurance
- How to Choose the Right Loan
- Calculating your debt to income ratio
- Home Equity Loans vs. Line of Credit
- The steps to closing on your home
- Steps to a smooth closing
The site is RealEstate.com and this kind of info is all available in their Learning Center.