7 Inspirational quotes by CEOs and co-founder that will guide you to be successful
Ever wondered what it takes to be a CEO of top companies or to have a successful start up.
Answer to this might be quite complicated taking into consideration wide range of factors. One don’t only needs to have adequate qualification, experience or expertise to be CEO or to have a successful startup, this indeed is an important factor but it’s not everything. So, the question is what it takes to be successful, if you go to find an answer for this, you will probably get a wide range of views and opinion.
The most common answer will include key element like being positive, having patience, being a visionary, leader in true sense, capability to motivate others, ability to handle all situation and firm believer in company idea and products.
CEOs and co founders have seen many ups and downs and have the knowledge and experience to know what actually works! They can be a great mentor and more influential then a philosopher as they lead not only by words but by their action too.
We have complied the list of Motivational quotes by top CEO and founders of various companies, that one should always remember in life if you want to be successful
Table of Contents
- 1. “Ideas are easy Implementation is hard”
- 2. “See things in the present even if they are in the future”
- 3. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small You can do big things with a small team”
- 4. “Timing perseverance and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success”
- 5. “When I m old and dying I plan to look back on my life and say wow that was an adventure not wow I sure felt safe”
- 6. “Get five or six of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea”
- 7. “Don’t play games that you don’t understand even if you see lots of other people making money from them”
1. “Ideas are easy Implementation is hard”
– Guy Kawasaki, Alltop co founder Having a brilliant idea is not enough, you don’t only need to believe in your idea but have the potential and source to implement them. Work on it every day, think about it every moment, let every nerve of your body work to achieve your idea to the level you had imagined in start. It might take time, a lot of time may be and you would see things going down, it is most important to believe in your idea the most as such times.
2. “See things in the present even if they are in the future”
– Larry Ellison, Oracle co founder
You need to be a visionary, you have to look future in present and work positively and patiently on it. At the same time, you need to constantly keep others motivated and make them believe in company vision.
3. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small You can do big things with a small team”
– Jason Fried, 37signals founder
Don’t take circumstances take over you, turn it for your benefit. Having huge team is no formula for success, in spite a handful of talented individual can do wonders. Built your team well.
4. “Timing perseverance and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success”
– Biz Stone, Twitter co founder
There is no short cut to success, you need to work and constantly work on it without ever loosing hope. What people see is success which is just the tip of an iceberg. There is lot of hard work, failures, countless man hours behind it.
5. “When I m old and dying I plan to look back on my life and say wow that was an adventure not wow I sure felt safe”
– Tom Preston Werner, Github co founder
Successful is always about taking calculated risk. You have to take risk and believe in your instinct, you might probably be wrong many time, but with experience, your instinct will be sharper to hit your target. You need to risk you can’t always play safe.
6. “Get five or six of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea”
– Mark Pincus, Zynga CEO
Also keep your idea open talk with everyone and ask for suggestion. Don’t think anyone is going to steal you idea, talk and consult with others, it is only going to develop your idea further.
7. “Don’t play games that you don’t understand even if you see lots of other people making money from them”
– Tony Hsieh Zappos CEO
At any point, don’t ever get greedy and work well with the idea in which you believe, even if it takes time stick on it. If you work on a right path, things will eventually turn in your favor, so always be positive about it.