10 Quick Actions You Can Take Today That Can Instantly Improve Your Life
There are plenty of articles that give you vague advice on improving your life.
But in this article you’ll discover 10 quick and practical actions you can take today.
They are very short, so this article is a quick and easy read.
Before we dive into the article, remember, it is only through taking action that you can improve your life.
No one can do it for you.
Are you ready?
- SimplifyTake one thing in your life and throw it away.It could be a habit, a relationship, or even a material object.You and I both know there’s something you’ve been putting off throwing away, so do it today, do it now.
- Follow Your HeartWhat is your heart telling you?Where do you feel pulled?When you listen to your heart, you’ll know. Most people suppress their deepest desires, and it leads to nothing but heartache.
- RelationshipsIs there someone you’ve been wanting to ask out, but haven’t?Have you been putting off calling someone?Look at one quick action you can take in the area of relationships and then take it.
- Big GoalWhat’s your big goal for the year?What do you really want to do, change, or have happen?When you have one goal, you’re focused, and you get stuff done. There’s no need to have a list of goals if you’re never going to get them done.
- FearWhat’s one fear you can face today?Fear holds most people back, but the most successful and happy people are willing to face their fears.No one is fearless, not even Yoda (I think).
- LimitationsWhat kind of limitations have you imposed on yourself?What are some of the excuses you make?Write them down, and then destroy one of them today by taking action.
If you think you’re not good enough to do something, do it anyway. Who cares what you think if it’s holding you back?
- StopStop for amoment, and breathe.Sit still and focus on your breath for just one minute.Notice what goes on in your body. Become aware of your thoughts, and simply observe what goes on without judging or analyzing.
- ReadRead that book you’ve been putting off.Instead of hanging out on the web, Facebook, or Twitter, read something that you enjoy, or that you want to learn.You don’t have to read a lot, just 10 pages a day is almost two books a month.
- Vitamin DMost people don’t get enough sunlight. Not even people who live in California, because of sunscreens.Get your Vitamin D levels checked. Chances are they are way below where they should be.Then get a high quality Vitamin D3 supplement and watch your health and energy improve. But before you do, make sure you read up on the facts, and check with your doctor.
- Start a BlogBut don’t start just any blog. Start a blog on a specific topic you enjoy. Solve problems. And help people improve their lives.If you do this, you can become the expert in that area, and you can make connections that you didn’t think was possible.Start a blog, and your life will improve. But remember, it does take hard work.
Heck, you may even want to start a lifestyle business online.
Pick one of the 10 quick actions above, and implement one of them today.
Then if you’re feeling courageous, come back and do another, and then another.
Your destiny lies in your hands.