Igneus Minimo Pizza Oven Review – A Must Have
It is typical for a pizza oven to take up a lot of space in your outdoor area, where it must reside throughout the year. While visiting a trading division of quality shops, you often notice Igneus Minimo Pizza Oven.
Igneus Minimo Pizza Oven is also portable and can be used almost anywhere. Igneus Minimo Pizza Oven weighs just 15kg and can cook a 12″ pizza.
It takes around 60-80 seconds to cook a superbly crisp stone baked12″ pizza with the Igneus Minimo Pizza Oven. Using a square roasting pan, you can roast meat, bake pies, casseroles, and even bake rolls! Small 6″ pieces of wood (ideally dried seasoned silver birch small) are wood fired to fire up the pizza oven.
This pizza oven can be assembled by simply slotting the removal chimney onto the collar of the oven. Put the firebrick inside the Igneus pizza oven and begin cooking!
◉ Igneus Minimo Overview
Looks: Elegant design with a sleek appearance. Available also in matt black.
Functionality: Despite its small size, the pizza oven can cook a 12″ pizza while weighing just 15 kg.
Ease of use: A superb 12″ stone baked pizza can be cooked in approximately 80 seconds when it is wood fired by small 6″ pieces of wood (silver birch is recommended).
- Fully portable and unbelievably lightweight
- Suitable for cooking on heat-resistant surfaces
- Sleek design
- Versatile use
- Comes in only black color
- Accessories (covers, tables) are not available yet.
Igneus Minimo inc. Peel & Rake- £345.00 inc. Vat, and Igneus Minimoinc.Peel,Cover, & Rake- £382.00 inc. Vat
◉ Who Is The Igneus Minimo Pizza Oven For?
It is ideal for a small family. You can cook a roast dinner, a lasagne or a casserole, and you can even bake bread or puddings as apple crumble! In a 30cm small roasting tin, you can easily bake a lasagne for a small family.
- Height- 63cm
- Width- 41cm
- Length- 49cm
- Cooking area- 30X40cm
- Weight- 15kg inc firebrick/11kg excluding firebrick
- Heat up time- Heat up time 15 minutes maximum
- Maximum temperature- 500°C
- Cooking speed- Pizza in 80 seconds
- Capacity- 12″ pizza/small roasting tin
- Recommended fuel- Fuel kiln dried seasoned silver birch small offcuts
- Materials- Stainless steel, and 316/powder-coated aluminium
- Warranty- 1 year
- Colour- Matt black with stainless steel
- Includes- oven, removable chimney, cooking stone, built-in stand, pizza peel & embers rake
- Price- Igneus Minimo inc. Peel & Rake- £345.00 (inc. Vat), Igneus Minimo inc. Peel, Cover, & Rake- £382.00 (inc. Vat)
◉ What is the Ideal Place for Using This Oven?
Due to the matte black powdered aluminum finish and the 316 stainless steel material, it is ideal for any garden to cook pizza. To reach the maximum temperature of 500°C, it takes only the heat up time 15 minutes. So, you can be always up for a garden party.
◉ Reasons Why We Find this Oven Awesome
While visiting a top pizza oven shop a trading division, you will find this oven for pizza. Besides, as you buy this at £345.00 inc. Vat, from a pizza oven shop, you will get an embers rake and a pizza peel with a warranty 1 year. After buying it from a pizza oven shop, the only thing you need is a table with a heat-proof feature, or a stand for your pizza oven.
◉ Is this Oven Worth Purchasing?
Yes. You are sure to enjoy the Mediterranean flavour of the Igneus Minimo as an addition to your outdoor, and as a dining companion.
As per the reviews, it will always be one of the top products in the basket while doing a basket search on quality shops online. If you are trying to get a grand pizza experience in a smaller space, this will be one of the preferred products in the basket for pizza cooking.
We have given the following ratings based on our reviews:
Looks /Appearance: 4.7 / 5.0
Functionality: 4.5 / 5.0
Ease of use: 4.7 / 5.0
- Fully portable and light in weight
- Cooking can be done on any heat-proof surface
- Ergonomic and advanced design
- Multiple usages
- Only comes in black color
- The accessories (such as tables and covers) are not yet available