12 Interesting Facts About Male Sexuality
You think you know all about manhood? Let’s see, did you know that…
Table of Contents
- 1. Testosterone levels increase during sleep and decrease during waking hours.
- 2. The average erect penis length is 5.16 inches (13.12 cm) and the average girth is 4.59 inches (11.66 cm).
- 3. If you are a chubby chap you can “enlarge” your dong by losing weight.
- 4. The ejaculate of a normal man contains between 20 and 40 million sperm per milliliter.
- 5. Your genitals stop growing when you finish puberty.
- 6. A micropenis
- 7. According to several studies, most men last about 5 to 7 minutes in bed.
- 8. A bigger package isn’t necessarily better.
- 9. The penis contains two erectile chambers known as the corpora cavernosa.
- 10. There are no bones in the penis.
- 11. A spermbot
- 12. Long before man’s “hardest” invention — Viagra (1996), men have discovered and used many of nature’s aphrodisiac boons.
1. Testosterone levels increase during sleep and decrease during waking hours.
A good night’s sleep is important for your body to restore its normal testosterone levels and help you stay energized throughout the day. Men who have sleep disorders or don’t get enough sleep are more likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction.
2. The average erect penis length is 5.16 inches (13.12 cm) and the average girth is 4.59 inches (11.66 cm).
according to a recent study published in the British Journal of Urology International. The study involved a total of 15,521 male participants from different countries and races.
3. If you are a chubby chap you can “enlarge” your dong by losing weight.
Shedding 35 pounds of body fat can make you appear about an inch longer down there (depends on your body shape and how much fat you’ve got padded around your penis).
4. The ejaculate of a normal man contains between 20 and 40 million sperm per milliliter.
If you produce less than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen you could be unable to impregnate a woman, even though it only takes one of those wiggling tiny guys to fertilize an egg.
5. Your genitals stop growing when you finish puberty.
After that, no drugs, vitamins or hormones will make your penis grow any more. However, latest advances in the regenerative medicine field show promise that men may finally have the longed-for solution to grow their penile tissue naturally.
6. A micropenis
is a medical condition where the length of the erect penis of a grown man is less than 2.8 inches. It is estimated that 0.6% of all men have a micropenis.
7. According to several studies, most men last about 5 to 7 minutes in bed.
That’s nothing compared to this Daddy Longlegs, whose hammer has been holding up for nearly 99 million years!
8. A bigger package isn’t necessarily better.
Although it may make you feel more sexually secure and confident, it may as well turn into a curse on your relationship. It could make your wife too sore and unhappy to the point of cheating on you or even filing for a divorce!
9. The penis contains two erectile chambers known as the corpora cavernosa.
They are like two “inflatable rods” that run along the length of your shaft. When you are sexually aroused, blood flows in and the two corpora cavernosa become engorged, resulting in an erection. The stronger your blood circulation, the quicker and harder you can get it up, and vice versa.
10. There are no bones in the penis.
In spite of that you can still break it. Penile fracture—or a broken penis—occurs when the thin layer of tissue that surrounds the erectile chambers (corpora cavernosa) is ripped. This is a rare condition that can result from extremely strenuous sexual activity. It often leads to severe pain and bleeding of the penis, and may also cause permanent loss of erectile function.
11. A spermbot
is an innovative fertility enhancement technology developed by a team of researchers from the Institute for Integrative Nanosciences at IFW Dresden, Germany. It is a remote-controlled microscopic motor that attaches itself to a sperm cell and helps it go all the way until it bangs a lucky egg. If you are shooting blanks, that’s one more reason to be a fan of German engineering!
12. Long before man’s “hardest” invention — Viagra (1996), men have discovered and used many of nature’s aphrodisiac boons.
Despite the millions of dollars spent on the development and promotion of erection drugs, a lot of men still prefer the drug-free way when tackling their sexual shortcomings. Let me wrap up this article with the following list of common manhood-boosting herbs and foods that have been traditionally used for male potency:
Herbs: panax ginseng, tribulus terrestris, barrenwort, hawthorn, and maca.
Fruits: pomegranate, watermelon, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and grapefruit.
Vegetables: celery, spinach, cayenne, garlic, and bell peppesr.
Nuts: almonds, pistachios, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds.
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!
Author: Robert Greene
Robert is an eager natural health blogger. He shares his knowledge and advice on non-surgical male enhancement at PenileGuider.com.