Taking a Roadtrip? Where are the great eats?
Roadfood.com is a cool site that reviews the little known diners across the U.S. Based on user submissions, they discuss all of the places, seedy looking or not, that have great food. They even list “must have’ dishes. It’s 2:19 AM as I post this and it’s making me hungry – then again I am always hungry.
Here is a little snip from their site:
- Features over 1,000 of the greatest local eateries in the United States (a few in Canada too!)
- Reviews include colorful photos of “must eat” dishes.
- New restaurants reviewed each week in our never ending quest to find the greatest Roadfood.
- Publish your Roadfood discoveries! Do you have a memorable local eatery we should know about? Use our restaurant publishing tool (once you have registered with Roadfood.com for free) to add new restaurants, upload photos and write reviews.
- Roadfood Off-line enables you to download all of our editors reviews into a slickly formatted PDF file for you to print or transfer to a mobile device (PDA, laptop, flash memory drive)
Check them out next time you plan on taking a long drive. I found a couple of places within 20 minutes from my house that I had never heard of.