10 Best Electric Pizza Ovens in 2023 Review
Pizza is a universal food. People enjoy eating pizza wherever. Some people think this is so hard to make because of the tools needed. But did you know you can make pizza using a simple electric from the comfort of your home? Electric ovens have been around for quite some time already and there quite a lot of electric oven types. In this article, we will review what we think are 10 of the best electric pizza ovens.
Here are the 10 Best Electric Pizza Ovens in 2022;
1. G3 Ferrari G10006 Delizia Pizza Oven
With the G3 Ferrari G10006 Delizia Pizza Oven, you can now cook Pizzeria-style pizzas at home. This oven heats up to a good 390 ° C giving you crispy and delicious Neapolitan pizzas. The oven is compact in size and will fit beautifully on your kitchen countertop.
- Adjustable thermostat up to 400 ° C
- 5-minute timer with an acoustic signal
- Refractory stone plate (ø 31 cm)
- Double heating resistance in armoured steel
- Operating light
- Safety of use: compliant with regulation EN 60335-2-9: A13 / 2010
- Accessories: Aluminium pizza peel Ø 28 cm and recipe book included
- Power supply: AC 230V ~ 50Hz
- Power: 1200W
- Dimensions: (L x H x D): 33.5 x 20 x 35 cm
- Weight: 5.4 Kg
- The Temperatures reach up to 390 c making pizzas crispy and authentic.
- The oven allows you to bake authentic Italian pizzas in a matter of minutes.
- The pizza oven is available in two attractive colours – Black & Red. You can choose whichever colour of the oven looks the best on your countertop.
- The oven is compact and easy to carry outdoors.
- The stone hot plate is hard to clean after a delicious Italian meal.
- The toppings and the cheese can sometimes spill on the stone causing the oven to smoke.
2. Global Gourmet Electric Tabletop Pizza Maker Oven
Bring flavours of Italy to your kitchen in this terracotta dome-shaped pizza oven. Not only does this oven bake perfect pizzas, but it also looks attractive making it a highlight at every house party. The best part is that you can cook 4 mini pizzas simultaneously so that the whole family can gorge on tasty pizzas together.
- Model Number : GG011
- Colour : Black
- Package Dimensions 38 x 38 x 25 cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Item Weight. : 4.64 kg
- The Pizza maker is easy to use and clean.
- It has an attractive design so the oven will fit perfectly with the rest of your kitchen equipment.
- Small and compact and can be easily taken outdoors.
- Affordable than most electric pizza ovens
- The oven can be used for cooking mini pizzas only so you will have to cook in batches of four repeatedly.
- The cooking time is definitely longer than 8 minutes for this electric pizza oven.
- The oven does not automatically shut -off which can lead to overcooking or a burnt crust.
Make authentic Italian stone-baked pizzas in the comfort of your home with the Giles & Posner Italian Stone Baked Bella Pizza Maker. The oven comes with two great accessories which are free – a cutter and two aluminium peels so you don’t need to purchase extra kitchen equipment. Giles & Posner can cook pizzas as large as 12″ inches so send out invites to friends for a fun pizza party at home.
- Model Number : EK2309
- Product Dimensions : 38.5 x 33 x 19 cm
- Power: 1200 watts
- Material: Aluminium
- Item Weight: 5.06 kg
- The oven heats upt0 390 degrees so you can cook homemade pizzas with fresh toppings in just 5 minutes.
- It is light in weight and portable so you can carry it with you on trips or even when you go camping.
- The oven has an attractive design and will look beautiful sitting on your kitchen countertop.
- The oven has a cool-touch handle so you will not burn your fingers.
- The oven does not work well with store-bought pizza dough. So you will have to invest time in rolling fresh dough.
- The Pizza Stone stains easily so you will have to wash it properly after cooking.
Now bake restaurant-style pizzas at home without splurging on takeaways from expensive pizzerias. The GoPlus Stainless Steel Pizza oven makes cooking pizzas at home seem easy and fun. Enjoy the flavours and aroma of Italy in the comfort of your home!
- Product size: 19″ X16″ X 7.5″
- Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminised Steel
- Voltage:120 V
- Amps: 14 Amps
- Frequency:50-60 HZ
- Power: 1450 W
- It can accommodate pizzas as large as 12″ inches
- The pizzas are cooked evenly without leaving the top, bottom or middle uncooked or overcooked.
- This pizza oven is easy to clean which saves time and effort.
- It has a nice design that looks sleek and attractive.
- It is versatile as you can use it to bake a pizza from scratch or to heat a frozen pizza.
- The handle lacks durability and may break after a few uses.
- It is more expensive when compared to other electric pizza ovens.
An easy-to-use oven with a one-touch setting and a LED display that lets you watch as your dough bakes into a delicious golden-crusted pizza. The Wisco 421 pledges to make cooking easy and enjoyable, without compromising on taste or quality. The oven does not occupy much space and fits beautifully on your countertop.
- Opening 3″ x 13″
- LED Display
- Removable clean out tray
- Adjustable thermostat-25 degree increments (150 degrees to 500 degrees F)
- Quick one-touch setting 450 degrees for 10 minutes
- Flip-up handle design for easy storage
- 120 Volts 12.5 Amps 1500 Watts
- 7.75″ H x 18″ W x 15″ D
- The high temperature of the oven creates restaurant-style crispy pizzas.
- Digital LED display allows checking the meal as it cooks to prevent burning or overcooking.
- The Quick one-touch setting is ideal for frozen pizzas so you can have a quick meal.
- The removable tray makes the oven easy to clean.
- The Flip-up handle design make the oven easy to store in kitchen cabinets
- The customer support is poor in case you have any grievances
- The oven tends to cook the pizza unevenly leaving some parts undercooked or overcooked.
A compact countertop pizza oven that fits easily on your kitchen countertop or even in your kid’s dorm room. The electric pizza can achieve high temperatures that create delectable pizzas in a matter of minutes. The pizza-making process is simple and the cleaning of the oven is mess-free.
- Watts: 1450
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 8 x 17 x 19 inches
- Material: Stainless steel
- Item Weight: 6.3 kgs
- The pizza oven cooks a 12″ inch pizza in 8-10 minutes so say goodbye to hunger pangs in minutes
- Preheating is not required which saves time.
- It has a cool-touch handle that prevents your fingers from burning.
- The pizza needs to be rotated to cook evenly otherwise parts of it may remain uncooked.
No more burnt crusts and undercooked toppings as Presto’s rotating oven ensures that your pizza is evenly cooked and delicious. The top and bottom heating controls give a professional touch to this sleek kitchen equipment. All you need are dough and fresh toppings and you are on your way to becoming a professional chef!
- Product Dimensions : 40.13 x 36.83 x 26.16 cm
- Wattage : 1235 watts
- Voltage : 120 Volts
- Material : Nonstick
- Item Weight :3.45 kg
- This electric pizza oven has separate controls for top and bottom heating, making your dough cook evenly and deliciously crispy.
- Preheating is not required so on a day that you are famished, you will not have to wait too long for your Italy-style pizza to get ready.
- The oven is easy to clean and compact in size which makes storage easy.
- It does not heat up the kitchen.
- Presto Pizzazz does not come with accessories like a cutter or peels as other ovens do.
- There is no on/off switch, so the device has to be plugged in and plugged out repeatedly.
Pay an ode to Italian cuisine with handmade pizza and fresh toppings, cooked at home with the Hamilton Beach 31700 cooker. If cooking from scratch is not your cup of tea, then slip a frozen pizza into the oven and have yourself a hot piping pizza ready in a few minutes.
- Product Dimensions : 40.34 x 33.99 x 18.11 cm
- Item Weight : 2.88 kg
- The viewing window allows you to watch as the pizza cooks.
- The auto shut-off feature of the oven prevents overcooking and burning of the crust.
- The pizzas are baked evenly, unlike other ovens which tend to overcook or undercook the crust or the toppings.
- Preheating is not required and the oven heats up to a high temperature so you can quickly have a meal ready on days you are starved.
- The product is easy to clean making the whole process convenient and mess-free.
- It is affordable than most electric ovens.
- The Cord of the oven is inconveniently short.
Courant lets you bake 12-inch homemade pizzas that are hot and crispy. Apart from the restaurant-like quality of the pizzas, the overall process is made simpler with features such as non-stick coating, compactness and ready-to-cook indicator lights.
- Power: 1440 Watts, 120V, 60Hz
- Item Size LxWxH 14.96 x 12.99 x 4.72
- Item Weight 5.5 lb.
- You can cook large 12-inch pizzas in under 15 minutes.
- The non-stick coating prevents the crust from sticking to the oven.
- The pizza oven is compact and takes up less space on your countertop
- The oven has a cool-to-touch handle so your fingers don’t burn.
- The Cord is inconveniently short.
- It takes a few tries to cook the pizza evenly.
- It is economical than most electric ovens.
The My express Pizza maker is a sleek electric pizza oven that bakes a golden-crusted pizza in 12 minutes. It is convenient to use with a non-sticking coating and two heating elements that ensure the proper distribution of heat so your pizzas are evenly cooked and crispy.
- Item Dimensions L x W x H : 35 x 40 x 13 centimetres
- Material: Alloy Steel, Plastic
- Item weight: 3.1 Kilograms
- The pizzas are evenly cooked without getting overcooked or undercooked.
- Simple to use.
- Has non-stick coating so the toppings don’t get stuck to the oven and it is easy to wash later.
- The oven has an attractive design.
- Affordable when compared to other pizza ovens.
- The oven does not come with accessories like a cutter or peels as some other ovens do.
- The oven does not automatically shut -off which can lead to overcooking or a burnt crust.
What is an Electric Pizza Oven?
An Electric pizza oven uses electricity to heat the dough or frozen pizzas. These ovens are mostly small in size, when compared to wood-fired or gas ovens, and are suitable to be used indoors. They are compact enough to find a place on your kitchen countertop without taking too much space. These ovens are also portable which makes them easy to carry on road trips or while going camping.
Why Choose an Electric Pizza Oven?
- Price – Non-Electric Large ovens, typically built for outdoor use, are very expensive when compared to electric pizza ovens. Electric ovens are generally affordable and produce good quality pizzas.
- Size – Electric Pizza Ovens are small and compact. They can be easily used indoors as they occupy less counter space. They are also portable due to their size so they can be carried outdoors while camping or on road trips
- Temperature – Electric Pizza ovens easily reach temperatures of 390°C giving the pizza an authentic Italian crispy texture.
- Easy to Use – The electric pizza ovens are not complicated to use and the process to make pizzas, from scratch or frozen, is fairly simple.
How to use an Electric Pizza Oven?
- Plug in the Pizza oven. Now, set the temperature to the desired level. Do remember that different pizzas require different temperatures. A thin crust pizza may require a high temperature while a thin crust pizza needs to bake longer at a lower temperature. Most ovens come with manuals that give clear instructions on heating the oven.
- Once the oven has reached the desired temperature, place the dough and toppings inside and set the timer. You can also dust semolina or salt on the stone to make the stone non-sticky.
- When the timer rings, remove the pizza carefully using a paddle. Voila, your pizza is ready!
Electric Pizza ovens make pizza baking fun, simple and quick. The ovens are compact and fit easily on the kitchen countertops. Moreover, they can easily heat to temperatures that are needed to create piping hot crispy pizzas like the ones you eat at your favourite restaurants. Most electric ovens are portable and can be carried to campsites or on adventurous road trips. Electric pizza ovens are a great investment for anyone who is fond of pizza but does not have the space for a large outdoor wood-fired or gas oven. We’ve mentioned 10 of the best electric ovens here, and the best one for us is the G3 Ferrari G10006 Delizia Pizza Oven because of its ability to make pizza crust crisp and its portability. It’s the most user-friendly out of all the electric ovens, anyone can literally use it! Safe to use too, a good choice of kitchen appliance when bonding with the family.