Dumb Little Man has very high standards for our writers. Our writers have been featured and published on sites such as The New York Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post and more. See some of our featured writers here. If you would like to be considered to contribute to Dumb Little Man please follow the steps below.
We read each submission that comes to us within two weeks of receiving it. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, assume it was not possible for us to publish you and feel free to submit another article.
Create a Dumb Little Man account (click on the Facebook, Twitter or Google icons to register)
Write an awesome article that you think would be a fit for the readers at DLM.
- Do not submit the same article more than once.
- Your article must be the final draft. Do not submit updates (see above).
- Write about something specific. Do not submit articles like “How To Be Happy”. For example, one of the most popular articles on DLM is titled “Ten Simple Ways to Make Your Boss Think You’re Brilliant (And Indispensable)“. It’s unique and a must read for nearly everyone!
- We love lists and intriguing, insightful content you are proud to put your name on and people would love to read and share.
- Your article must be original and not already published anywhere online. See our complete Writer’s Guide.
Every Author gets a Byline and Bio
This information will show on your articles and author page once you fill it out on your profile page. Do not include either author information or promotional links in the body of the article that you submit. They will be removed.
DLM rights for editing
DLM reserves the rights to make edits to the content without notifying the author.
Requests to take back not honored
Requests to take back your articles after they have been submitted will NOT be honored.
Please check out FAQ for more frequently asked questions and our policies.
That’s It! Submit your article using the following Article Submission Form (You need to login first to see the form).